The Expedition - 3 of 6
|1st Contact Person
|1121 Cherry Dr
Bozeman, MT 59715
||(406) 586-2526 (h)
|Home-Base of the Trunk
||Call either contact person or contact the Headwaters Chapter.
||If not in immediate area; mileage might be expected.
||The entire trunk can be used in the classroom usually for one week. Chapter members can be requested to give talks to classrooms or groups. The rifle (1803 Harper's Ferry) will not be sent with the trunk; only with and experienced presenter.
||The trunk includes the following:
- Audio Tapes - Devote's Journal
- Books - 9 books; different in reading levels
- Expedition Equipment - 31 items such as deerhide dress, wedge tent, fur samples, etc.
- Trade Items - 12 items such as tobacco twists, beads, etc.
- Maps - 7 maps covering state and national trails
- Pictures - pictures showing various events and people
- Teacher Resources - 7 curriculum "helps" for teachers
- Video Tapes - 4 different approaches to the Expedition
Previous Record |
Back to Menu |
Welcome | What's New | Commission Overview | Resource Library
Chapter & RBC Info | Endorsement Info | Education | Funding
Montana Events | Help/Sitemap | Related Links
Feedback Form | Email This Page
For more information please contact:
Montana Historical Society
P.O. Box 201201
225 North Roberts
Helena, MT 59620-1201
Hosting donated by Tempest Technologies, LLC
Visit Virtual Montana to plan your Montana Vacation!