Search | Website Index | Frequently Asked Questions | Lewis & Clark Trivia
Lewis & Clark Trivia
- How many Lewis & Clark campsites are located in Montana?
- How many miles did Lewis & Clark travel in Montana?
- What was the name of the Shoshone Indian woman who joined the Lewis & Clark Expedition at the Mandan Villages in North Dakota?
- What was this Indian woman's (answer to question #3) child's "real" name? What was his nickname?
- Which two members of the Lewis & Clark Expedition that left the St. Louis area in the Spring of 1804 did not return with Lewis & Clark to that same area at the conclusion of the Expedition in 1806?
- From whom did the United States purchase the Louisiana Territory? For how much per square acre?
- How many water falls did Lewis & Clark encounter in the Great Falls area?
- Which Indian tribe took horses from Captain Clark's men as they traveled along the Yellowstone River in 1806?
- What present-day highway in Montana is sometimes referred to as being a part of the "Road to the Buffalo"?
- Of the three rivers that form to create the headwaters of the Missouri River near the community of Three Forks, which did the Lewis & Clark Expedition continue to follow in search of the famed "Inland Passage"?
Welcome | What's New | Commission Overview | Resource Library
Chapter & RBC Info | Endorsement Info | Education | Funding
Montana Events | Help/Sitemap | Related Links
Feedback Form | Email This Page
For more information please contact:
Montana Historical Society
P.O. Box 201201
225 North Roberts
Helena, MT 59620-1201
Hosting donated by Tempest Technologies, LLC
Visit Virtual Montana to plan your Montana Vacation!