Strategic Plan | Master Plan | Current Commissioners | Newsletter | Press Releases
Director's Reports | Tasks Completed | Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Commision Conferences & Workshops | Regional Conferences & Workshops
Regional Bicentennial Commissions &
Montana Tribal L&C Representatives Meeting
Yogo Inn, Lewistown, Montana
Oct. 1, 2003 - 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Review and discussion of grant programs
- Status of current project grants
- What are challenges/obstacles to completing grants?
- Any suggestions for 2004 application process?
- Discuss O&P grants
- Should attendance at state Commission meetings be "mandatory" or "encouraged?"
- Any qusetions regarding acceptable use of funds?
- What is preferred/ancicipated 2004 grant amount?
- Discuss details for "Corridor Sharing Sessions" of Lewistown conference
- Should annual Lewis and Clark Converences continue?
- Suggestions for change?
- Event Calendars
- Discuss need to list events in state and nationally
- Review plans with Travel Montana for a multiple year calendar (2004-2006)
- Interpretive Signage
- Discuss and review recent Corridor Signing Workshop
- Discuss how projects will be selected with "new" money (i.e. recent Legacy Campaign funding from PPL)
- Review goals of state Commission's new Publicity/PR program
- Discuss Discovery Expedition of St. Charles and local re-enactment groups
- Lewis & Clark "street banners" throughout Montana in '05 and '06?
- Update on Bicentennial Marker Program
- Open time for general discussion
Back to Retional Bicentennial Commissions and MTTA Meetings Menu
Welcome | What's New | Commission Overview | Resource Library
Chapter & RBC Info | Endorsement Info | Education | Funding
Montana Events | Help/Sitemap | Related Links
Feedback Form | Email This Page
For more information please contact:
Montana Historical Society
P.O. Box 201201
225 North Roberts
Helena, MT 59620-1201
Hosting donated by Tempest Technologies, LLC
Visit Virtual Montana to plan your Montana Vacation!