Strategic Plan | Master Plan | Current Commissioners | Newsletter | Press Releases
Director's Reports | Tasks Completed | Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Commision Conferences & Workshops | Regional Conferences & Workshops
Regional Bicentennial Commissions &
Montana Tribal L&C Representatives Meeting
Jorgenson's Inn, Rm. 156, Helena, MT
Feb. 10, 2003 -6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Discuss Calendar of Events
- Importance of supplying current and complete information
- Discuss Need to Get "Frontliners" Informed on Local L&C Attractions & Events
- Superhost training
- Lewis & Clark video
- Printed information
- How to Keep Regional and Tribal Groups Functioning
- How to develop paid positions
- What is working? What is not working?
- Corps of Discovery II Update
- The latest from the National Park Service - Clint Blackwood
- Review of New Lewis & Clark Electronic Press Kit
- What is needed?
- How to utilize press kit
- Review of New "Corridor Packaging" on Travel Montana website
- Discuss intended goals of new site
- What is needed to make site better?
- Review of 2003 Corridor Signing Applications to NPS
- Roundtable Discussion
- Open time to discuss various topics of interest
Back to Retional Bicentennial Commissions and MTTA Meetings Menu
Welcome | What's New | Commission Overview | Resource Library
Chapter & RBC Info | Endorsement Info | Education | Funding
Montana Events | Help/Sitemap | Related Links
Feedback Form | Email This Page
For more information please contact:
Montana Historical Society
P.O. Box 201201
225 North Roberts
Helena, MT 59620-1201
Hosting donated by Tempest Technologies, LLC
Visit Virtual Montana to plan your Montana Vacation!